The layout of Amaze templates are fixed and cannot be modified however, you can change the look and style of certain elements to suit your brand from the Customize screen. After adding products and the clicking Next - Customize button, you are redirected to the Customize screen. You can also navigate to the Customize screen at any time by clicking on Customize in the left sidebar.
Change the look and style of the following elements from the right sidebar of the customize screen:
- Accent element color: Click on the color swatch labeled Accent at the top of the right sidebar to open the color picker. Select a new color, then click off of the color picker to close it.
- Heading font: Click on the dropdown labeled Headings below in the Fonts section of the right sidebar to open a predefined list of heading fonts. Click on a font from the list to apply it to all heading text in the template.
- Body font: Click on the dropdown labeled Body below the Fonts section of the right sidebar to open a predefined list of body fonts. Click on a font to apply it to all body text in the template.
- Transition animation: Click on a transition style in the Transition Type section of the right sidebar to apply it to the template. Swipe through the preview in the center of the interface to see what the transition looks like.
- Transition speed: Use the toggle under Transition Speed in the right sidebar to slow down or speed up the transition speed. Move the toggle to the right to increase transition speed; move it to the left to decrease it.
- Click behavior for the button at the bottom of the shopping cart: By default, the button at the bottom of the shopping cart will redirect visitors to your Shopify-hosted checkout page. In some cases, you may want to send shoppers to your store’s shopping cart before checkout. You can do this by checking the box for Go To Cart in the Cart Button Options section of the right sidebar. This option is particularly useful if you have discounts, promotion,s or upsell apps installed on your store’s shopping cart.
Font color for each text element is managed individually on the Edit Content step.
When you are done setting style properties, click the Next - Edit Content button at the bottom of the right sidebar to navigate to the Edit Content screen.