Amaze Pro currently supports importing from Sketch. Importing from Figma, Adobe XD, Invision Studio, Photoshop, or Illustrator is not yet available.
These properties found in Sketch are not yet supported in Amaze Pro and will produce unexpected results when you attempt to import:
- Angular gradients
- "Plus Darker" and "Plus Lighter" blending modes
- Layers with multiple blending modes
- Zoom blur and motion blur
- Inner shadows
- Complex and odd-shaped masks like nested masks, and text used as a mask
In all cases, the best workaround is to flatten the affected layers in Sketch and reimport them into Amaze Pro.
Please note that your Sketch file must contain at least one Artboard to import into Amaze Pro. The application will not import layers not on an Artboard. For the best results, ensure all Artboards are within the supported min/max size ranges listed below.
- Mobile: 301 px (min width) - 540 px (max width)
- Tablet: 541 px (mix width) - 1040 px (max width)
- Desktop: 1041 px (min width)
- Min height - all devices: 20px
We intend to reach 100% parity with Sketch, and will be sharing the feature knock-down list and timetables with our users. We have received positive feedback from users that flattening is a pretty simple fix and that the import works well.