Add the Shoplink Sales Channel To Your Shopify Store
To get started, you will need
A Shopify account.
Your Shopify Store URL
Your Shopify login credentials.
Your Famous Pro login credentials.
Disable Pop Up Blockers
Please disable your pop-up blocker when you're trying to connect your Shopify store with Famous, as the installation button will prompt a pop-up window to appear.
Step 1: Add the Shoplink Sales Channel
You can start from the Account panel or from the Shoplink menu in the Editor’s toolbar.
Log in to your Famous Pro account.
- Open the Account panel: Click on the avatar in the bottom left corner of the interface to open your account panel, then click Link Your Account under the Shoplink heading. This will take you to the app installation page.
- Add the sales channel: Review the permissions and click Add unlisted sales channel to add Shoplink to your Shopify account. After adding the channel, you will be redirected to the Shoplink account page.
Step 2: Connect Your Famous Pro Account
- Connect your Famous account: On the Shoplink account page, click the Connect account button to launch the Famous login screen.
- Sign in to your Famous account: Enter the credentials for your Famous Pro account and click Log In.
- Confirm the connection: On the next screen, click Continue to confirm the connection between Famous and Shopify. A success screen will be displayed confirming the connection.
- Close the success notification: Close the success notification to return to the Shoplink account page.
- After you have completed account connection and onboarding, you will be returned to the Shoplink account page in Shopify. A green success banner will appear at the top of the Shoplink account page in Shopify and Famous Pro will open in a new tab. If account connection fails, an error banner will be displayed that explains what the error is and what to do next.
After you have added the Famous Shoplink channel and connected your account you can manage which products get synced to Famous. By default, all of the products that are available on your store are also made available to Famous. Learn how to View or change a product’s availability settings here.
If you don’t want to make any changes to product availability, you can launch Famous by clicking the green Open Famous button at the top of the account. Depending on the browser, you will be redirected back to Famous, or it Famous will open in a new browser tab.