After adding the Amaze channel to your store, connecting your Amaze account to BigCommerce and launching Amaze from your BigCommerce admin, you can create a new Amaze landing page.
- Click on Templates in the top nav menu to navigate to the template library.
- Click on a template in the library to navigate to a preview page that contains a template overview, suggested use cases and interactive preview.
- Click the Choose this Experience button to select the template - OR - continue browsing templates by clicking the arrow on the right side of the interface or click on the X in the top right corner of the interface to close the template preview and return to the template library.
- On click, you are redirected to the Page Details screen. Enter a page name and page path. IMPORTANT: Page path must use “-” instead of spaces and cannot contain any other symbols.
- Click the Create Page button to create the project and save the page name and page path entered above.
- Once the project is created, the Page Details screen will be updated with a button to Start Customizing.
- Clicking the Start Customizing button will redirect you to the Add Products screen where you can select products to add to the template.