A favicon is a small icon that helps visitors find your page when they have multiple tabs open. They are displayed next to anything that identifies your page including bookmarks, browser tabs, toolbars, browser history results, and search bars.
Add a custom favicon
- Open the project you want to add the favicon to.
- Click on the gear icon on the left side of the Asset Bar to open the Project Settings modal.
- Scroll down on the General tab to the Favicon section.
- Click the Upload button, select the file from your computer, and click OK to upload the file.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the modal to save the changes to Project Settings.
- Republish your Amaze page.
- Use a .svg, .jpg or .png image file.
- Favicon should be a 1:1 image ratio.
- Ensure your favicon looks good at a resolution of 16x16px as Google rescales favicons to that size.