1. Project Settings: You can launch the Project Settings menu by clicking on the gear icon located at the top of the Left Sidebar.
2. Devices: The three devices Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop are shown as icons listed below the Settings Button. Read about Device Driven Design to learn more.
3. The Layer List: Located in the Left Sidebar, just below the Devices. Each layer indicates a screen on the canvas. Clicking on the carrot will expand the list and show you the content of the screen. Selecting items in this list will select them on the canvas.
4. The Asset Bar: The Top Bar of the screen contains the Asset Bar. Assets include media upload, Text, Photo, Video, Background, Graphics, Integrations, and additional Screens.
5. The Canvas: This is an interactive space where you can drag and drop content onto a screen, add multiple screens, and create your site layout. You can zoom and scroll using either the control located in the upper right corner, or by using your keyboard and mouse. Double-clicking your mouse anywhere on the canvas will reset your view to the default view at 75% centered on the screen.
6. Right Inspector: The content of the Inspector changes based on the object or part of the project that is selected, and will allow you to make a range of detailed edits.
- Selecting a Screen: Interactions and Settings.
- Selecting Content: Object, Animation, and Link.