There is no limit to the number of projects you can create with Amaze Pro. To help keep things organized, Amaze Pro offers Folders and the ability to Archive projects you aren't ready to delete permanently. When your free trial expires, all of your projects will be unpublished and archived. Once you have subscribed to Amaze Pro, your projects will need to be unarchived and republished.
- Navigate to your Archive page by clicking on the Archive button at the bottom of the left panel from the Home screen.
- From the Archive page, find the project you want to allocate. Click the three dots in the bottom right corner of the thumbnail to open a menu. Click put back from the menu to restore it to your My Projects Folder. This project will now count towards your ten project limit.
- If your project was previously published, you will need to republish it manually. To republish, open the project and click the Publish button in the asset bar to open the Publish menu. From the Publish menu, click the blue Publish button. Your project is now live.
You may archive and restore projects as many times as you want. This comes in handy when you want to open an archived project or start a new project but cannot because you've already hit the ten project quota.
Make sure the project that you want to archive is unpublished before following the steps below.
- From either the Home or My Projects Page, find the project you want to archive.
- Click on the three dots that appear in the bottom right corner of the thumbnail.
- Click on archive from the menu to archive the project and free up one space in your project quota.