When your free trial expires, all of your projects will be unpublished and archived. Once you have subscribed to Amaze Pro, your projects will need to be unarchived and republished.
Archive a project
Make sure the project that you want to archive is Unpblished before following the steps below.
- From Home or My Projects, locate the project you want to archive.
- Click on the three dots that appear in the bottom right corner of the thumbnail.
- Click on Archive from the menu to archive the project and free up one project.
Restore an archived project
- Go to your Archive page by clicking on the Archive button at the bottom of the left navigation menu on the Home Screen
- On the Archive page, locate the project you want to restore.
- Click the three dots in the bottom right corner of the thumbnail, then select ‘put back’ from the menu to restore it back to My Projects.
- Open the project in the editor and republish it.