- Customize the style of the cart to match your brand.
- Change default placeholder text.
- Show or hide certain elements in the cart.
Access Cart Settings
- After connecting your project to Shopify open the Shoplink menu by clicking the Shoplink icon in the Asset Bar.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the Shoplink menu.
- Select Edit Cart Settings from the submenu to open the Cart Settings menu.
Cart Settings Menu
Configure Cart Settings
- Button text color: To change the color of the button text, click the color swatch next to Button Text to open a color picker, then choose a color or enter a hexadecimal code. Click Save.
- Button background color: To change the color of the Checkout and optional View Cart button, click the color swatch next to Button Background to open a color picker, then choose a color or enter a hexadecimal code. Click Save.
- Main cart text: To change the color of the main cart text, click the color swatch next to Body Text to open a color picker, then choose a color or enter a hexadecimal code. Click Save.
- Main background: To change the background color of the cart click the color swatch next to Main Background to open a color picker, then choose a color or enter a hexadecimal code. Click Save.
- Typeface: To change the font and font weight for all cart text, In the Typeface section, click the font drop-down and select a font, or click the weight drop-down and select a weight. Click Save.
Heading: To customize the label at the top of the cart, type into the Heading input field then click Save.
Subtotal: To customize the Subtotal label, enter a new label into the Subtotal field then click Save
Additional Information: The Additional information field lets you communicate a message to your customers. You can customize the message by typing into the Additional Information field then clicking Save.
Empty Cart Message: You can show a custom message when there are no items in the cart. Enter in a custom message into the Empty Cart field, then click Save.
Checkout Button: The Checkout Button redirects visitors to your store's checkout page. The Checkout button is shown by default, but you can hide it by unchecking the box next to Checkout Button and clicking Save. If your store's cart uses cart-specific apps (i.e. discount stacking apps, upsell/cross sell apps, etc) you may want to hide the Checkout Button and show the View Cart Button instead so that visitors are redirected to your store's shopping cart before going to Checkout.
View Cart Button: The View Cart Button redirects visitors to your store's shopping cart. It is hidden by default, but you can show it by checking the box next to View Cart Button and clicking Save.
The View Cart buttons are only enabled on pages published to your Shopify store. View Cart buttons on pages published to the my.famous.co domain will always be disabled as will View Cart buttons in Live Preview.