Question: If my Famous page is designed only for mobile devices, are desktop users automatically routed to my regular Shopify Storefront, or do I have to redirect desktop traffic explicitly?
Answer: If you want visitors on specific devices, such as desktop, to be routed directly to your Shopify Storefront, you must explicitly set a redirect for desktop traffic.
- Hover your mouse over the device you want to replace with the redirect, either mobile, tablet, or desktop at the top of the left layer list.
- Right-click and select delete device from the menu.
Specify the redirect
- Click on the gear icon in the Asset Bar’s top left corner to open the Project Settings menu.
- On the General tab of Project Settings, scroll down until you see the section for Device Redirects
- Paste the URL of your Shopify Store into the input field for desktop.
- Click Save, then close the Project Settings menu.
- Republish your project