The Shopify Buy Button allows you to add embeddable products, collections, and mobile-friendly, secure checkout to your Amaze Pro projects by pasting the embed code generated by Shopify into the Amaze Buy Button component.
Add the Buy Button sales channel in Shopify.
- From your Shopify admin, click the + button beside the Sales channels heading.
- On the Add sales channel dialog, click Buy Button to learn more about the sales channel.
- Click Add channel.
- Create a Buy Button in Shopify
Create the Buy Button in Shopify Admin
Before you create a Buy Button component for a product in your Amaze Pro project, it must be added to your Shopify Admin and made available in the Shopify Buy Button Sales Channel.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Buy Button.
- Click Create a Buy Button.
- Click the Product Buy Button.
- Select the product from your catalog or use the search to find a product. Click Select.
- Optional: customize the Buy Button.
- Click Next.
- Click Copy code.
Add a Buy Button Component in Amaze Pro
- Log in to your Amaze Pro account.
- Create a new project or open an existing project in the Editor.
- Click Integrations in the Asset Bar.
- Drag the Shopify Buy Button component from the Integration menu onto the screen you want your Shopify Buy Button displayed.
- Paste the copied code from Shopify into Amaze Pro
- In the Right Inspector, paste the code you copied from your Shopify admin into the Shopify Buy Button field.
- If necessary, adjust the size of the Buy Button component to ensure the entire button is visible.