You can configure the Buy Button embed to include variants when you create it in Shopify.
Before you get started
- You need to have a pre-existing Shopify store.
- You must have added the product and product variants in your Shopify Admin and made it available to the Buy Button sales channel.
Configure the Buy Button to include variants
From your Shopify admin, go to Buy Button
Click Create a Buy Button
- Click Product Buy Button
- Select the product from your catalog or use the search to find a product. Click Select
- Customize the Buy Button
- If your product has variants, then select All variants or select the variant that you want to include.
- Choose a layout style and the action that happens when a customer clicks the button. You can also customize the button's appearance.
- By default the checkout behavior opens a new window but you can choose to open the checkout in the same browser tab as your website. Click Advanced settings > Redirect in the same tab.
- Click Next
- Click Copy code
Add the Buy Button embed code to Amaze
Open the Amaze page you want to add the Buy Button to in the Editor
Drag and drop the Shopify Buy Button component from the Integrations menu onto the screen where you want the Buy Button to be displayed
10. Paste the code you copied from Shopify into the Buy Button field in the Right Inspector
You may need to resize the bounding box of the Buy Button component on the Canvas so that all variants are visible.
You can learn more about how to create and customize Shopify Buy Buttons here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/variants/add-variants