Amaze offers a few solutions for embedding videos with sound in your projects.
Embedding from Your Hard Drive
- In the top Asset Bar, click on Upload
- Select the video you would like to embed
- In the Right Sidebar in the Object Tab, make any adjustments to the embedded video
- Included audio will play by default when the video starts. Check the box Include Video Controls to enable visitors to adjust the playback
Embedding a Youtube Video
- Start by selecting the screen on which you wish to add the YouTube video.
- Click on the Integration button in the top asset bar and select the YouTube icon to add it to your project.
3. Paste the URL to the YouTube Component Box in the Right Sidebar, then click the Fill button to activate it.
The YouTube component can be dragged around the screen and resized to fit with your page design. You can also make additional changes in the Right Sidebar under Layout, Appearance, and Effects.