Our Asset Bar is a new UI/UX system will allow users to browse thousands assets and quickly add them to Amaze projects. We designed these improvements to make your experience in Amaze more intuitive and keep you in flow longer.
Also some quick facts about Asset bar:
Drag and Drop
- To add a new asset to a card just drag and drop an asset from an asset modal onto a card on the canvas. As you drag an asset from the menu, a “ghosted” thumbnail attaches to your cursor. Hover over the area you want to add it to then release the mouse to place the asset.
- When mousing over an image, video or frame while dragging an asset, That asset will replace the container with a preview of the asset at 100% opacity AND maintain attachment to the cursor. If you release the asset it will replace your original asset.
Click to Add
- Clicking on an asset from the asset modal adds it to the current card if you DO NOT have an image, video or frame selected.
- If an image, video, or frame is selected, the asset that you click on in the modal will replace the the asset displayed in the image, video or frame container
- Aside from ready-to-use assets in the Amaze media libraries, you can also upload your own images and videos to a project by clicking the Upload button that appears in the top right corner of the Photos and Videos menus.
- Uploaded assets are always added to the currently selected card as a new asset, including when you are selected on an image, video, or frame.