Our asset bar allows you to quickly add beautiful photos from a massive 3rd party library to your design with a simple click. Here's a few facts to help you better understand how to use photos in asset bar.
- Browse and add stock photos from Unsplash to your project from the Photos menu. Simply open the Photos menu and scroll to view the available selection of images.
- You can search for specific photos by keyword at the top of the menu.
- When you find a photo you want to add, drag and drop it onto a card on the canvas. As you drag a photo from the menu, a “ghosted” thumbnail attaches to your cursor. Hover over the area you want to add it to then release the mouse to place the asset.
- Clicking on an image from the photos menu also adds it to the current card if you DO NOT have an image selected
- If you have an image selected then clicking on an image from the photos menu will replace the selected image.